× Members

form ESA50

More
10 years 4 months ago #114453 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic form ESA50
Yes I am afraid they could but you back in the WRAG. Make sure you state on the form that you were placed in Support Group after appeal. Do not assume they are already aware of your condition/situation fill in the form thoroughly and accurately. If you are aware of how you qualify for the Support Group make this clear on the form. Make it clear that you still qualify for the Support Group and that your condition/ability to cope has not dramatically improved, assuming it hasn't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shellyb
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114455 by shellyb
Replied by shellyb on topic form ESA50
do you have a number for the right place to ring and to ask Qs i didnt realise about the form so if they put me back in WRAG i will have to appeal again OMG how stressful ok well will fill in the form again but will ring first if you can provide a number i cant seem to find a letter with it on ty
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 4 months ago #114459 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic form ESA50

shellyb wrote: do you have a number for the right place to ring and to ask Qs i didnt realise about the form so if they put me back in WRAG i will have to appeal again OMG how stressful ok well will fill in the form again but will ring first if you can provide a number i cant seem to find a letter with it on ty

Unfortunately, the ESA department is broken down into regions so there is no single number you can call, any letter from the DWP about your ESA claim will have the number of the centre that deals with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.