Login FormClose

Free PIP, ESA & UC Updates!

Delivery Fortnightly!

Over 80,000 claimants and professionals subscribe to the UK's leading source of benefits news.

Form Heading

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me


ESA 50 1 year 11 months ago #239730


There is a guide to PW in the ESA section.

You need to inform the DWP office dealing with your ESA if you start any PW.

There is no specific requirement for you to contact the PIP office but it may disadvantage you if you do not and the DWP decide that the work that you are doing is the result of an improvement in your conditions.

I would expect the DWP to pass on to any assessor the fact that you are working and this may influence how they look at your limitations.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GaryBISCatherine

Subscribe Now

Get Instant Access to all our guides