× Members

Is this the longest outstanding ESA50 renewal ?

More
10 years 1 month ago #118750 by LilacGem
thanks for thatinfo Gordon it makes it clearer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118849 by Ness42
2 years 3 months taken from I.B to support group.

This must be a record!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #118852 by slugsta

Ness42 wrote: 2 years 3 months taken from I.B to support group.

This must be a record!!

I think it is the longest I have heard anyway!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118906 by carruthers
Replied by carruthers on topic Is this the longest outstanding ESA50 renewal ?

Benson wrote: Gordon, do you think the letter I recieved about changing rates in April is relevant ? Or did everyone get one of those ? I stupidly threw it away, I couldn't see anything different on it from previous years where benefits have increased slightly. I have not had any phone calls or follow up letters. Nothing mentioned about points or anything. It looked like your standard price increase message.

Small aside: you should always keep those letters. They say on them "Keep this letter it is your proof of entitlement to benefits."

You never know when you may need to prove that you are in receipt of a benefit and that letter shows that you had it at least in April of the year concerned - even if these days having entitlement doesn't necessarily last for a whole year.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119139 by Patel
Am in support group. Renewal ESA 50 submitted mid May 2013 by hand. Question of non delivery does not arise. Last checked with GP end Nov no ESA 113 arrived.Extremelly
concerned as 10 months passed now coming up to 11. Possibly the longest what is happening?
Earlier decided onus is on ATOS!!.Any chance stuck in audit.
Patel
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119141 by Gordon

Patel wrote: Am in support group. Renewal ESA 50 submitted mid May 2013 by hand. Question of non delivery does not arise. Last checked with GP end Nov no ESA 113 arrived.Extremelly
concerned as 10 months passed now coming up to 11. Possibly the longest what is happening?
Earlier decided onus is on ATOS!!.Any chance stuck in audit.
Patel

Delivering the ESA50 by hand may ensure delivery but I am not convinced that it ensures receipt unless you also got some sort of signed statement confirming this. ATOS are geared up to receiving the ESA50s in bulk via the mail, anything that does not conform to their normal procedures invites problems!

As to what the delay is, I am afraid there is no way to know unless you contact ATOS to see what they say, it is possible that it is being audited, but this assumes that a report has been produced, which in term assumes that ATOS have decided that no assessment was required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.