× Members

Is this the longest outstanding ESA50 renewal ?

• angmarc5
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119198 by angmarc5
Hi, I too sent my ESA50 renewal back in august 2013 and got letter last week giving me appointment for the dreaded face 2 face on 4th april 2014.

So now I worry about that as well as how long they will take to decide my fate.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119204 by Gordon

angmarc5 wrote: Hi, I too sent my ESA50 renewal back in august 2013 and got letter last week giving me appointment for the dreaded face 2 face on 4th april 2014.

So now I worry about that as well as how long they will take to decide my fate.

If your condition has changed since you completed the ESA50 then you take updated evidence to the assessment which they should read before the interview, I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim marked for the attention of the Decision Maker.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.