× Members

From Support Group to wrag in 1 month

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119868 by bobbiejo
Replied by bobbiejo on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month
Hello

hope this helps. This happened to me a while back, I had no joy when phoning the DWP so i wrote to the disrtict manager and my MP also wrote. It was a mistake on the Dwp part and all was very soon rectified, however I had to attend interview while it was being sorted out and asked for one over the phone. x
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by bro58. Reason: job to joy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119874 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month
Hi Fab
Phone the JS+ adviser as Gordon stated

If you still have the letter which states you are in the support group, tell the JC+ adviser that you will send a copy of the letter to them and ask if the interview could be postponed till they receive the letter at least

Bud

• fabulous
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119875 by fabulous
Replied by fabulous on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month
Just got through to DWP and guess what they say they have not received the letter and to ring back on Tuesday so still none the wiser too stressed to go wfi tomorrow so am not going. thank you for advice Gordon
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119876 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month
Hi Fab

Also apologise to them, you have got to give them respect

whether they deserve it or not is another matter

More
10 years 1 month ago #119877 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month

fabulous wrote: Just got through to DWP and guess what they say they have not received the letter and to ring back on Tuesday so still none the wiser too stressed to go wfi tomorrow so am not going. thank you for advice Gordon

I can understand how stressful this situation is, but I feel obliged to make you aware, if you do not attend, they can and likely will sanction your ESA, the standard sanction is the Personal Allowance, currently £71.70 a week, this reduction remains in place until the Sanction is removed or you satisfy the requirement.

I am concerned that you will actually cause yourself more anxiety, in the long run, by not attending than you will by attending. Of course you must do what you believe to be right for yourself.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• fabulous
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #119879 by fabulous
Replied by fabulous on topic From Support Group to wrag in 1 month
Hi thanks for reply so did you get letter saying you were in support group like me then get another letter for work focused interview stating you were in wrag? Did they rectify that you were in Support Group?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.