× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration for PIP - how long?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129590 by crystaltips
Replied by crystaltips on topic Mandatory Reconsideration for PIP - how long?
Ive just looked on my local Welfare Rights web page and they state that you have to be referred to them for them to take your case. Who has to refer you? Is it the CAB?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129605 by Gordon
crystaltips

You don't have to specify a Representative on the appeal form you can always add one later.

In regard to needing to be referred, all I can suggest is that you contact them to find out what the requirement is.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129690 by crystaltips
Thanks Gordon. x

More
9 years 2 months ago #129754 by crystaltips
There is no phone number or email on the Welfare Rights website. So ive submitted a feedback form with all my information and asking for their advice. Hopefully they won't take too long to reply.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.