× Members

P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i

More
9 years 2 months ago #129755 by maggieomx
P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i was created by maggieomx
hiya im on indefinite D.L.A have been for over 10 yrs live in m22 , got the dreaded letter to transfer to P.I.P early ?????
im trying to find about a phone call I am due to get about how my condition affects me daily ??? I think ? and then I get a big form booklet ?? is this correct ?
I asked the lady on the fone to talk slower about what happens after the first fone call I made to them to start my re-assessment but she didn't listen to me !
I think im ment to get this fone call this week ?? I did read somewhere that you can let me know what questions might be asked ?? but cant find the 90 page download
please can you help me thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129757 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i
please help me download the 70 page P.I.P downloadable guide I cant find the link please help im expecting a P.I.P 1 phone call this week and would like to have an idea what they might ask .
im getting so stressed not being able to find the link it just keeps telling me to pay but I paid the £19.99 did this last night , please help me im desperate

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129766 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i
Hi momx,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

I have merged both your posts into one topic for continuity.

Please try and keep any further queries to this topic ! :)

Yes, after the phone call, you will receive the PIP 2 "How your Disability Affects You" Questionnaire.

You can download our : PIP Claims Guide. ( From the 2nd Link on page)

You can also take our : PIP Self Test

As you are transferring over to PIP from DLA you must ensure that you comply with all deadlines given to return documentation.

Please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129787 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i
Just a query,
The post starts with being on Indefinate DLA.
I thought indefinate awards were not to be looked at until after Oct 2015 and maybe later, or have I read it all wrong?

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129789 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i

pusscatsmum wrote: Just a query,
The post starts with being on Indefinate DLA.
I thought indefinate awards were not to be looked at until after Oct 2015 and maybe later, or have I read it all wrong?

Hi pcm,

Yes, you are correct !! :)

However, under : The Right Payment Programme

Claimants with Indefinite DLA Awards can be picked at random for review at any time.

If this occurs in an Active PIP Area, then the review would be under PIP criteria.

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago #129792 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic P.I.P.f1st telephone call ??hiya i
Hiya,

Yep got it, understood it now. morphine had fugged the mind again!!!!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.