9 years 1 month ago #132084 by Kosak
Oh..just saw this address for CHDA:

Customer Relations Team
Health Assessment Advisory Service
Room 4E04
Quarry House
Quarry Hill
Leeds LS2 7UA

Would you know if it should it be this one or the other one that I wrote a minute ago?
Confusing...

Thanks very much!

B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132085 by Kosak
Sorry...for a CHDA address, I'll phone them and ask, as you've suggested!
B.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132096 by

Bran wrote: Sorry...for a CHDA address, I'll phone them and ask, as you've suggested!
B.

Hi B,

That would be the best option ! :)

When you get the address, include a covering letter with your name, NI Number and DOB at the head of any pages.

Explain that you are requesting that the ESA50 is referred to as evidence by their assessor when they carry out your ESA F2F in mid April.

You can ask who to address it to when you gain the correct address.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

9 years 1 month ago #132098 by

Bran wrote: Hi bro58,

Many thanks for your advice!

I have found my recent ESA letter and the address is:

This looks to me like the correct address - the one you were mentioning in your reply?

For CHDA (Maximus) the office address on the appointment letter is:

Wembley
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments
Wembley ASC
PO Box 1044
London
SW95 9EB

I guess, this is the right address, but should I put here as well FAO: The ESA Assessors or something else?

I shall take a copy of ESA50 form with me also, as you've suggested (and in case they say they never received the original) and give CHDA a ring tomorrow about the recording of the interview (in writing)..

Thanks again and I'll certainly keep you posted!

Bran

Hi B,

If that address :

Glasgow Northgate London
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
WV98 1BZ

Is the one on your most recent ESA letter, then that is the one that you should use to send a copy of your ESA50, FAO : The ESA Decision Maker.

Include a covering letter explaining that you would like the Decision Maker to take the ESA50 into consideration when coming to a decision.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58

More
9 years 1 month ago #132106 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic ESA reassessment after a computer glitch at DWP
For attn Gordon and Bro 58. Have you picked up on the trend lately that the people saying theyve been sent for reassesment appointments without esa50 being sent all seem, like the member posting this topic, to have sent in esa 50 in the second half of 2013? In other words shortly before the deferrals began.In this case the poster says it was summer 2013 but due to mix up he sent esa50 in later, perhaps autumn.Could be maximus are starting to reassess these people who have had esa50 sat in pending in trays from just before the january 2014 cut off date along with the initial claimants still queing in the backlog . I've still to read on here of any member being called in recently for a review coming up at their expected date (s). This could explain the spate of missing esa 50's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kosak

More
9 years 1 month ago #132109 by Gordon
micksville

Whilst some of those who have posted about the problem had in fact received ESA50s, just so long ago that they did not believe they were still relevant, we do have numerous cases where we have been able to confirm that no ESA50 had been issued since the last Decision was made on the claim.

Since it is the Assessment Provider that is responsible for issuing the ESA50 not the DWP, it is perfectly possible that the problem was local to ATOS, but we are contacting Maximus to try and understand whether this policy or incompetence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: micksville, Kosak

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.