× Members

face to face assesment theyv not got my evidence

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #131147 by bro58

maggieomx wrote: what about the mobile text message didn't think ATOS sent texts ??

bro58 I would be lucky getting an appointment or phone consultation with my drs !!
they wouldn't tell me if they recieved a drs factual report, my drs are rubbish and so short staffed that's why their moaning coz iv asked for my drs report

Hi momx,

Yep, they use Texts !! :)

Sorry to hear that your G.P. is so poor !! :(

b58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131209 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic face to face assesment theyv not got my evidence
hiya iv just received all 400 plus pages of my doctors records held on me, every page is a foto copy.

iv returned my pip2 for but no evidence I didn't have any, and thats why I got my records,

can someone help me what do I do with the records ?? should I go through them and pick out what is relevant to my illness, foto copy the page keep original and send it off copy to the address I kept off the pip2 form,

im flappin as I only returned the pip2 form last week and now iv got an appointment for my medical on the 26th march !! sure iv been grassed as nothing has changed its like they have rushed everything through quick to examine me I feel sick with worry x

More
9 years 1 month ago #131220 by Gordon
maggieomx

I would go through the pages to see what is relevant to you current problems and as you suggest send a photo copy to the Assessment Provider and the DWP, for the attention of the Decision Maker.

It would probably help if you can index the information and even better if you can prepare a document that correlates the information to your problems in context to each of the PIP Descriptors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131237 by maggieomx
Been through them and put illness reports in piles got about 4-5 different piles got to foto copy all the pages bet theres 150-200 pages..is this to much to send ??
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131241 by maggieomx
Hiya i returned my pip2 form last week with no evidence told them id send it later when i got it from drs. I found out iv to go.for a medical on 26th march . I think i just read on here that after theyv got my evidence then they decide what assesment i get ?? Wether face to face or paper one ? So how come iv been sent for a medical if the dont know much about me ?

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131246 by maggieomx
hiya gordan been through the files got about 200-250 pages all about different illnesses,
so your saying I have to foto copy everything twice ? one to the DWP I don't know who or what is the assessment provider is ??

if its ATOS they said they don't want them ,my medical is on 26th march still got no one to take me all the way to warrington

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.