× Members

face to face assesment theyv not got my evidence

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131070 by Mags

maggieomx wrote: well pip and atos don't hang about do they :woohoo:

I sent my pip assessment letter recorded as advised by bro58 on 4th march it was received at a WOLVERHAMPTON Delivery Office on 05/03/15 then I got a letter today from atos healthcare in Stockton - on - tees dated 8th march saying " DWP HAD REFFERED ME TO ATOS ON THE 6TH MARCH !!! ", that's 1-1/2 days after I had posted the form back to them !! its got to the DWP
they said I will be seen in less than 16 weeks to see , but might not need to see me due to evidence I sent which was only ESA85A medical report from DWP saying doubtfull il ever return to work ,
so il look forward to be sent an appointment letter for an examination

what I want to know is iv requested my records from my doctors what if I haven't got them before my exam ???

I sent my form off on 15 June last year, to Wolverhampton, got letter from Stockton Atos two days later on 17 June with the same dribble, had my assessment for pip on 3rd March this year, no result yet, but I hope yours goes quicker, but dont hold your breath!

Mags
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131133 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic face to face assesment theyv not got my evidence
when I go see my dr he reads from the computer screen ?

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131136 by bro58

maggieomx wrote: when I go see my dr he reads from the computer screen ?

Hi momx,

Yes, as far as I am aware, all G.P.'s do nowadays. :)

This does not mean that all your G.P. records are held electronically (On Computer) their may well be a mix of paper and electronic records.

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131137 by maggieomx
flippin heck ATOS are well keen as of yesterday iv had 2 letters and a fone text from ATOS !! the text was same as letter yesterday saying they had received my form and hopefully will be seen within 16 weeks the letter today says my claim has been refered to ATOS AND THEY HAVE REQUESTED SUPPORTING EVIDENCE FROM ONE OR MORE OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE IDENTIFIED IN MY CASE ,
and that they may ask me to go for a consultation and they will write to me if this is needed
is this normal getting 3 letters and a mobile text from ATOS ??

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131140 by bro58

maggieomx wrote: flippin heck ATOS are well keen as of yesterday iv had 2 letters and a fone text from ATOS !! the text was same as letter yesterday saying they had received my form and hopefully will be seen within 16 weeks the letter today says my claim has been refered to ATOS AND THEY HAVE REQUESTED SUPPORTING EVIDENCE FROM ONE OR MORE OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE IDENTIFIED IN MY CASE ,
and that they may ask me to go for a consultation and they will write to me if this is needed
is this normal getting 3 letters and a mobile text from ATOS ??

Hi momx,

As with the first letter, the text is pretty standard.

The second letter, is not standard, and is informing you that they are going to contact your G.P. or another treating HCP that you provided contact details for, to obtain Further Medical Evidence.

You might want to contact your G.P.'s and inform them of this.

You could ask them if they can inform you if they do receive a PIP G.P. Factual Report (GPFR) to fill in and return giving information regarding your illnesses and limitations.

If you feel up to it, you could even ask them to let you have an appointment or a phone consultation to provide input if they do receive a PIP GPFR.

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #131145 by maggieomx
what about the mobile text message didn't think ATOS sent texts ??

bro58 I would be lucky getting an appointment or phone consultation with my drs !!
they wouldn't tell me if they recieved a drs factual report, my drs are rubbish and so short staffed that's why their moaning coz iv asked for my drs report

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.