× Members

re: confusion on reassesments

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131386 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic re: confusion on reassesments

displayname wrote: Thanks, bro. I'll have to decide if I can face phoning the DWP to find out. I guess one thing they could tell me was they did refer me to atos in late 2013 but atos/maximum has just not contacted me yet due to the backlogs and that they will at some point. (Hopefully with an esa50 first rather than called straight to assessment without one.) Or maybe they would have better news for me. Hmm. I notice on another thread you say you know some people with a prognosis of two years who are now into their fourth year. I will try and take some heart from that. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I'll have to work out what move to take is the least anxiety provoking for me. (Have mental health issues including severe anxiety anyway). I really struggle with this like most people here.

Hi dn,

If you, or someone else on your behalf (as long as you are present) is going to ring The DWP ESA telephone number, you only have to ask them one question.

"What recommended date to you have down on my ESA File for my next ESA reassessment" ?

You really don't have to go into any further details if you don't wish to.

You would only be speaking to an ESA Call Centre Responder who has on-screen access to your ESA File.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.