× Members

Capita Hell ...

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #132806 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Hell ...
The dreaded brown arrived today! Thanks so much for supporting me through the tears, s*ot, sweat, & stress of it all B&W. Although I've had support from WR to fill in my forms, it was here that I came for advise, & to moan & groan, to get me through it all. I'm delighted to tell you all that I got awarded Standard Daily Living today, & I'm so relieved!!! Thanks again, I don't know what I'd've done without you. I'll still be around to see how everyone's getting on ... Here's wishing everyone all the very best x
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 3 weeks ago #132809 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Capita Hell ...

Bud wrote: The dreaded brown arrived today! Thanks so much for supporting me through the tears, s*ot, sweat, & stress of it all B&W. Although I've had support from WR to fill in my forms, it was here that I came for advise, & to moan & groan, to get me through it all. I'm delighted to tell you all that I got awarded Standard Daily Living today, & I'm so relieved!!! Thanks again, I don't know what I'd've done without you. I'll still be around to see how everyone's getting on ... Here's wishing everyone all the very best x

Hi B,

That is great news !!! :cheer:

We are always pleased if we can help and support our members !!! :)

Thanks for your kind words !

bro58

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132844 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Capita Hell ...
That's great news Bud! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #132874 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Hell ...
Just one last thing, someone did already ask this but I can't find the post soz, plus I don't think it had been answered at the time. On my PIP report (from the person who assessed me over the phone), it says It is likely that the functional restriction identified in this report at the recommended point of review Then the box has been ticked with a yes The appropriate review was 2 years. So what does this mean, I thought I knew but y'know how it is when you start mulling over stuff & you get confused :blush: Thank you.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by bro58.

• bro58
9 years 3 weeks ago #132876 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Capita Hell ...
Hi B,

I read that as The Assessor stating that it is likely that the limitations/restrictions that you suffer and have been agreed/identified at the time of this assessment will most likely still be present at your next review date.

i.e. The conditions and resulting limitations that gave you the points are still likely to be there at your next review.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.