× Members

Capita Hell ...

More
9 years 1 month ago #132388 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Capita Hell ...
Well, I got that wrong! I did get a letter yesterday apologising, & saying that they're going to look into things to see why I was asked to have 2 PIP assessments.

Although today I've had a missed call & 2 voice mails on my mobile, which I suspect are from DWP. I can't check voice mails, it's a long story so I wont go into it. But I rang both PIP & DWP, to see if they've rang me for any reason & whilst PIP said not, DWP weren't sure. DWP got my assesment yesterday, & I asked for a report. Just de-stressing, thanks for listening :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132525 by Bud
Sorry to go on but I've had a letter today from CAPITA regarding my complaint. It doesn't really tell me anything, just the same as what they told me on the phone which was that they didn't have enough information. Although to begin with they said that they had no evidence of anything so I expected them to tell me to go away & get some, but they didn't they got another assessor to ask me a few questions over the phone. But the 2nd assessor didn't really ask me anything any different than the first from what I can remember. So I'm wondering what it was all about, she did on the phone hint that sometimes paperwork can get lost .... I was wondering if this happened with some of mine. The letter said that I have a right to ask for the complaint to be looked at again. I've a feeling that they'll never tell me the real reason as to why I had to have a 2nd assessment. Now the question is should I try & get a proper explanation out of them or not? Thanks.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132534 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capita Hell ...

Bud wrote: Now the question is should I try & get a proper explanation out of them or not? Thanks.

Do you want one?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
9 years 1 month ago #132583 by Bud
No, it would never be truth so time to let it go now. I got what I wanted by not having to go through another assessment, & an apology in writing. Thanks Gordon. I'll let you know when I hear about my PIP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132612 by Bud
Latest update on PIP - Requested report on 31 March, received report on 4 April, 2 points awarded to DWP.

I expected a professional report & got a jumbled up set of notes, with bad spelling, grammar, & very little punctuation. For this I award PIP 0 points.

Some of the report was laughable, as she'd got things so wrong. There were question marks by a few things. She diagnosed me with something that I hadn't got. It said that I wasn't seeking professional help for one condition, & I am. She said that I was able to reel off every question asked, when in reality I was reading from notes that had taken me a few weeks to prepare.

Despite that she did report on the more serious conditions of my health, & gave me 10 points with a review in 2 years. So now I'm wondering will DWP give me the 10 points, or will they try & take them away?
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132614 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Capita Hell ...

Bud wrote: Latest update on PIP - Requested report on 31 March, received report on 4 April, 2 points awarded to DWP.

I expected a professional report & got a jumbled up set of notes, with bad spelling, grammar, & very little punctuation. For this I award PIP 0 points.

Some of the report was laughable, as she'd got things so wrong. There were question marks by a few things. She diagnosed me with something that I hadn't got. It said that I wasn't seeking professional help for one condition, & I am. She said that I was able to reel off every question asked, when in reality I was reading from notes that had taken me a few weeks to prepare.

Despite that she did report on the more serious conditions of my health, & gave me 10 points with a review in 2 years. So now I'm wondering will DWP give me the 10 points, or will they try & take them away?

Hi B,

Sorry to hear of all the problems that you have suffered ! :(

"Despite that she did report on the more serious conditions of my health, & gave me 10 points with a review in 2 years. So now I'm wondering will DWP give me the 10 points, or will they try & take them away?"

As you know, even though The PIP DMs (Case Managers) do tend to abide by the PIP Assessor's recommendations within the PIP Report on the majority of occasions, they do not have to.

I am afraid that you will not know whether they have until you receive your PIP Decision Notice from The DWP.

Please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.