× Members

Adhd - Pip

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136674 by s3an
Replied by s3an on topic Adhd - Pip
Hi All :P

Just another Little update,went for my son's f2f on Wedneday 17th June and what a night mare. :sick:
Was in this little porkie room for an hour & Half,was glad to get out.The women was trying to put words into our head which wasn't true and had to stand firm with her.
At The end she stated i don't think their should be any problems and we would hear very soon from the department.

I have no hope in hearing her last statement... but we will await and see :blink:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136686 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Adhd - Pip

s3an wrote: Hi All :P

Just another Little update,went for my son's f2f on Wedneday 17th June and what a night mare. :sick:
Was in this little porkie room for an hour & Half,was glad to get out.The women was trying to put words into our head which wasn't true and had to stand firm with her.
At The end she stated i don't think their should be any problems and we would hear very soon from the department.

I have no hope in hearing her last statement... but we will await and see :blink:

Hi s3a,

"Fingers crossed" for a quick positive decision !! :)

You could give it a week or so then call the PIP Helpline for an update :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322

Textphone: 0345 601 6677

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

You could also request a copy of The PIP Assessors Medical Report at the same time.

Please keep us updated.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.