× Members

Adhd - Pip

More
8 years 11 months ago #135252 by Lynn798
Replied by Lynn798 on topic Adhd - Pip
Try not to panic.

I put a lot of detail on my form and only just made 8 points...so very close to missing out.

My sister...who has mental health problems but nothing like as bad as I have... put hardly anything. Just a few sentences in each section....and she got the enhanced rate WITHOUT a medical!

You just never know how it will turn out.

Could you maybe give them another ring in the morning and ask them to reconsider an extension?

You have nothing to lose from asking. You might get someone really nice.

If not, and it goes wrong, you always have the appeal system. And plenty of time to get support from Welfare Rights, or another agency to fight your case.

Keep posting on here if there is any news. That way you won't feel so alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #135350 by s3an
Replied by s3an on topic Adhd - Pip
Hi Lynn,The form was sent this morning 29/05/15 sent recorded but will not get their untill Monday 01/06/15 and should be in tomorrow 30/05/15.

I Just hope their do not stop my benefit because of being two days late, I refuse to pay royal mail £11.75 Even thou It cost me £7 odd for them to get it Monday.

Will keep this thread updated as the news comes through

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135620 by s3an
Hi Everyone...
Received a letter this morning saying your claim has been referred to atos healthcare :ohmy:
Their received The pip forms on Monday and with the looks of things their passed it straight over to atos.
I would have thought their would have taken more time to read the form before doing anything with it :dry:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #135642 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Adhd - Pip

s3an wrote: Hi Everyone...
Received a letter this morning saying your claim has been referred to atos healthcare :ohmy:
Their received The pip forms on Monday and with the looks of things their passed it straight over to atos.
I would have thought their would have taken more time to read the form before doing anything with it :dry:

Hi s3an,

As ATOS provide Medical Services for DWP PIP, it is they who will look at your PIP 2, and decide whether they can make recommendations in the form of a PIP Medical Report with or without the need for a face to face "medical".

Once they have made their recommendations, they will pass your file back to The DWP PIP Case Manager (DM) who will make the final decision.

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago #135715 by s3an
Hi Everyone..
Received a second letter this morning saying we requested supporting evidence from one or more people identified as being involved in your care.

Seems atos is working flat out... B)

More
8 years 10 months ago #135736 by s3an
Hi All Again...
Received another letter this morning with an appointment for F2F for the 16th June.
Have a problem on my hands as my son is now refusing to go with his mental state he may change his mind nearer the time. :(

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.