× Members

Adhd - Pip

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136674 by s3an
Replied by s3an on topic Adhd - Pip
Hi All :P

Just another Little update,went for my son's f2f on Wedneday 17th June and what a night mare. :sick:
Was in this little porkie room for an hour & Half,was glad to get out.The women was trying to put words into our head which wasn't true and had to stand firm with her.
At The end she stated i don't think their should be any problems and we would hear very soon from the department.

I have no hope in hearing her last statement... but we will await and see :blink:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136686 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Adhd - Pip

s3an wrote: Hi All :P

Just another Little update,went for my son's f2f on Wedneday 17th June and what a night mare. :sick:
Was in this little porkie room for an hour & Half,was glad to get out.The women was trying to put words into our head which wasn't true and had to stand firm with her.
At The end she stated i don't think their should be any problems and we would hear very soon from the department.

I have no hope in hearing her last statement... but we will await and see :blink:

Hi s3a,

"Fingers crossed" for a quick positive decision !! :)

You could give it a week or so then call the PIP Helpline for an update :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322

Textphone: 0345 601 6677

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

You could also request a copy of The PIP Assessors Medical Report at the same time.

Please keep us updated.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris