× Members

can i get esa

More
8 years 9 months ago #139125 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic can i get esa
Thanks for the update Lg.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 9 months ago #139336 by lonegunmen
Replied by lonegunmen on topic can i get esa
hi,
update- got assessment rate from 9/7/15,got paid today after dwp lost my first certificate.
from my understanding, just take your doctors note to local jobcentre and ask for it to be scanned and ask for photocopy and it will be processed within 3 hours.
regards
:)

More
8 years 9 months ago #139346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic can i get esa

lonegunmen wrote: hi,
update- got assessment rate from 9/7/15,got paid today after dwp lost my first certificate.
from my understanding, just take your doctors note to local jobcentre and ask for it to be scanned and ask for photocopy and it will be processed within 3 hours.
regards
:)

If you make an appointment at the JC+ then it should be done while you wait.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 9 months ago #139470 by lonegunmen
hi all,
what do readers think of this (names omitted)

In light of your concerns, I have registered your complaint and referred your concerns to Mrs ?s Clinical Manager for investigation.

The Clinical Manager has contacted Mrs ? to discuss the discrepancy in her name between the information we hold, to that registered with the NMC.

Mrs ? has advised that she was born in Spain under the Franco dictatorship, and as part of this all females born had to be called "joe" no matter what the parents chosen name was. Therefore, her birth certificate gives her forename as joe bloggs. She explained that this, in later life therefore fed onto her passport. She clarified that although she has never formally dropped joe legally, she has never been known as this, which is the same for many females born during this time. However, when registering with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) her forename was not questioned.

Mrs ? does go by her preferred name of bloggs as joe is now not a recognised name amongst this group of women as it is in effect a "scar" from the dictatorship, although she has never taken steps to remove it. She has confirmed that she will be making contact with the NMC to remedy this situation, however, this may take time for her name to be changed. Mrs ? has asked that I convey her apologies to you for the confusion this has caused and hopes that this information helps clarifies the situation.

I can confirm that the report Mrs ? completed on the 23 June 2015 does display her registered legal name.
regards

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 9 months ago #139473 by lonegunmen
hi,
update- i had my appeals papers today and they did not have my up to date esa50 (this was sent by recorded delivery) i had a call from the disputes team stating that i had enclosed a letter of the fraud act 2006 section 2&3 and wanted to know why i sent them, i said just a little reminder to dwp and maximus not to cause any fraud. the hp who done the assessment is not on the nmc website and signed her report in her name, spoke to maximus and there is a complaint in place (see above).
regards

More
8 years 9 months ago #139476 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic can i get esa

lonegunmen wrote: hi all,
what do readers think of this (names omitted)

In light of your concerns, I have registered your complaint and referred your concerns to Mrs ?s Clinical Manager for investigation.

The Clinical Manager has contacted Mrs ? to discuss the discrepancy in her name between the information we hold, to that registered with the NMC.

Mrs ? has advised that she was born in Spain under the Franco dictatorship, and as part of this all females born had to be called "joe" no matter what the parents chosen name was. Therefore, her birth certificate gives her forename as joe bloggs. She explained that this, in later life therefore fed onto her passport. She clarified that although she has never formally dropped joe legally, she has never been known as this, which is the same for many females born during this time. However, when registering with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) her forename was not questioned.

Mrs ? does go by her preferred name of bloggs as joe is now not a recognised name amongst this group of women as it is in effect a "scar" from the dictatorship, although she has never taken steps to remove it. She has confirmed that she will be making contact with the NMC to remedy this situation, however, this may take time for her name to be changed. Mrs ? has asked that I convey her apologies to you for the confusion this has caused and hopes that this information helps clarifies the situation.

I can confirm that the report Mrs ? completed on the 23 June 2015 does display her registered legal name.
regards

Not sure what comments you are looking for, the Assessment Provider seems to be confirming that the person who signed the report is the person who assessed you.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris