can i get esa

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140103 by lonegunmen
Replied by lonegunmen on topic can i get esa
hi,

update- appeal 2/10/15

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #140282 by lonegunmen
hi,

Am i right in thinking that if you won an appeal 18 months then the medical notes from the tribunal becomes part of your claim? im saying because a disability doctor is on the panel of Judges assessing your claim, you can submitted that as evidence to for your f/f and include it in your appeal.

regards

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #140296 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic can i get esa

lonegunmen wrote: hi,

Am i right in thinking that if you won an appeal 18 months then the medical notes from the tribunal becomes part of your claim? im saying because a disability doctor is on the panel of Judges assessing your claim, you can submitted that as evidence to for your f/f and include it in your appeal.

regards

In principle, however, our experience on the forum is that assessors and DM's rarely look at any evidence from previous claims, so you would need to include it your self and each re-assessment looks at your limitations at a point in time, so you would also need to show that it was still relevant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #141547 by lonegunmen
update,

had appeal 2/10/15 doctor ask me about using a wheel chair, i said i have never use a wheel chair before or been recommended for one but i have problems because i have osteoarthiritis in both hips and knees and severe discomfort in lower back i believe this will cause me severe discomfort in using one, doctor said nothing but question me on reg 29 and 35 about me being educated in this, i said in my opinion you could apply this on the grounds of my medical evidence has this is stated in the evidence of my condition but i done this on my own and i needed more time to educate myself as im not a doctor or know the law on this.
doctor agreed.
decision in post, will update monday 04/10/2015
regards

DEC
DECISION IN POST

• lonegunmen
  • Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #141564 by lonegunmen
FAILED

More
8 years 7 months ago #141570 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic can i get esa

lonegunmen wrote: FAILED

Sorry to hear that.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.