× Members

pip q 2a

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137987 by tony
pip q 2a was created by tony
ok got my pip form and how do I start q2a it says list health conditions and disabilities

so I have chronic degenerative of the spine so is that a condition or a disabilities

as that affects my walking and movement also have other things wrong too
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #138001 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip q 2a

tony wrote: ok got my pip form and how do I start q2a it says list health conditions and disabilities

so I have chronic degenerative of the spine so is that a condition or a disabilities

as that affects my walking and movement also have other things wrong too

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I would start by having a look at our PIP Claim guide that explain how to complete the PIP2 form based on your conditions and/or disabilities. Follow the link below

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #138002 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip q 2a
Hi tony, you don't need to get bogged down distinguishing between illness and disability, just list all of your conditions.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

More
8 years 9 months ago #138322 by tony
Replied by tony on topic pip q 2a
ok I have listed everything but had to write more stuff below the box of Q2 will they still take this into account as its not in the box provided

another question was not sure weather to start another post

supporting evidence

I have enclosed a recent letter from my GP

I also have a letter from my consultant saying i am severely disabled but its dated over 2 years ago will this be disregarded as its over 6 months old ask for a new letter but he on long term sick lol :laugh:

More
8 years 9 months ago #138328 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip q 2a
Tony

We ask members to try and keep all of their related posts in one topic as it makes it easier for the Mods to support you, so it is definitely the right thing to ask further questions here.

There should be no problem with going outside the boxes you also add extra pages.

You can certainly include the Consultants letter but its age will be against it and if it is a general letter of disability it will only be of limited use as it will not have directly addressed the PIP Descriptors.

Gordon

More
8 years 9 months ago #139046 by tony
Replied by tony on topic pip q 2a
ok keeping it in all one place

form went off week later got a letter from capita asking me to come to a medical in less than 2 weeks
it list how I should make the trip which is over an hour away
but it they not looked at my form as I said I cant walk more than 50 yards yet they want me to walk half a mile to a bus stop

can you ask for a home visit now ???

if I am forced to go can you have the medical assessment recorded as my memory is not that good

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris