× Members

Atos Pip assesment yesterday

More
8 years 7 months ago #140475 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos Pip assesment yesterday

Trales9 wrote: Many thanks again Gordon ,yes I did use the guides and trawled the forum when filling in the forms and found them very helpful. The descriptor going out is where I feel I should score points but the assessor states I said I don't need help but this is not the case.
In reality atMR is there any chance the decision maker would look at my evidence again also with a more detailed statement from me added?

Revision rates during the MR stage are low, probably not more than 10%, all you can do is to show that meet the criteria and see what happens, you could certainly mention that your apparent statement at the assessment is inconsistent with the information detailed in and with your PIP2.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.