× Members

Pip medical

More
8 years 2 months ago #149825 by Lpen80
Replied by Lpen80 on topic Pip medical & MR
I received all my paperwork through today and was awarded 11 points for daily living & 10 points for mobility . My go rang today to advise me not to make my MR over the phone , she wants to read through all my paperwork and write a supporting letter . The dwp are due to ring at 10 am tomorrow for my MR details , so I am just going to have to say I wish to do this in writing is that okay to do that ? The award says they couldn't take my anxiety into account as they have graded me stage 1 ?? My GP has hit the roof and stated that the occupational therapist is in no position to "label" my anxiety . I feel quite hopeful but with these things you can never tell what's going to happen . Thanks again B & W for you constant support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149836 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical & MR

Lpen80 wrote: I received all my paperwork through today and was awarded 11 points for daily living & 10 points for mobility . My go rang today to advise me not to make my MR over the phone , she wants to read through all my paperwork and write a supporting letter . The dwp are due to ring at 10 am tomorrow for my MR details , so I am just going to have to say I wish to do this in writing is that okay to do that ? The award says they couldn't take my anxiety into account as they have graded me stage 1 ?? My GP has hit the roof and stated that the occupational therapist is in no position to "label" my anxiety . I feel quite hopeful but with these things you can never tell what's going to happen . Thanks again B & W for you constant support

Just explain that you are unable to cope with conversations over the phone due to your anxiety and you will be making a written request for an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #149838 by Lpen80
Thanks Gordon , she did ring on Monday but i could barely speak as was having a panick attack so couldn't speak to them . My sons typing everything up atm , very hard knowing what to put but hopefully it will all read okay !

More
8 years 2 months ago #151128 by Lpen80
I went all my MR paperwork in yesterday . My go did a very brief letter stating I had servere anxiety & depression which affects my ability to function on a dialy basis . She also put that I was under the care of iapts team and been referred to a psychiatrist . Even though it was extremely short i feel it was enough for the DM to realise that the Atos report stating I didn't have anxiety tproblems is a load of rubbish . Everything was sent special delivery yesterday so I rang pip to notify them all the paperwork was serving together and that is All I would be providing .
Pip told me to ring in 6-8 weeks if I haven't heard anything . I will update once I hear the outcome of my MR . Finger and toes crossed !

More
8 years 2 months ago #151784 by Lpen80
Replied by Lpen80 on topic Pip medical - MR & RESULT
I posted all my additional information last Wednesday for my MR , this was received Thursday by pip . I've just got home from hospital and a decision was made on Saturday that I was Entitled to both care and mobility at the enhanced rate . Thank you so much for everything . If you genuinely believe your entitled then don't give up .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151796 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical - MR & RESULT

Lpen80 wrote: I posted all my additional information last Wednesday for my MR , this was received Thursday by pip . I've just got home from hospital and a decision was made on Saturday that I was Entitled to both care and mobility at the enhanced rate . Thank you so much for everything . If you genuinely believe your entitled then don't give up .

Well that was quick :)

Congratulations we don't get many revisions at the MR stage and I think yours is the second this week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.