× Members

Pip medical

More
8 years 3 months ago #148320 by Lpen80
Replied by Lpen80 on topic Pip medical
I've just stated that her report is inaccurate in places and certain questions I wasn't asked even though she's assessed me on them . With regards to going out I have asked them to consider all my consulatants letters as they all mention my anxiety & health problems as I find the HP report to be completely inaccurate & that she has the HP has not reported my needs accurately . Thank you again for your continued support
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148835 by Lpen80
So I received a call from the pip office today , they said at the mien the nothing could be done as a decision hasn't been made . I was advised because I was unhappy with the atos report as soon as I received it that I should contact Atos
And make a full complaint about the h/p and her report . I am going to do this on Monday . I will keep you posted on any decisions I receive with regards to my award .

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148853 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Pip medical
Hi
You could also take the report to your MP and point out all the inconsistencies to them.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148889 by Lpen80
My mum was saying that also about taking it to my local MP , these people are seriously ruining lives. I can't describe the stress it's causing at the moment Andre don't even have a decision !

More
8 years 3 months ago #149317 by Lpen80
I spoke to the dwp today and still no decision has been made with regards to my pip . I took the time to contact atos today to lodge a complaint about the assessment and what had been written . They said this could either be done via email or they could send me a complaints pack to fill in . I opted for the forms to be sent , the lady I spoke to at atos was very helpful and reassuring which I was surprised at . Sick of the waiting now as hand on heart I know it's going to be dragged out to a MR if they use her flawed report .

More
8 years 2 months ago #149477 by Lpen80
Rang up again today to be told I have been awarded standard care and standard mobility . I have started the MR process and someone is ringing me on Monday to take the details over the phone . I'm upset but was prepared for it after seeing the report . Also received the complaints booklet from atos today , looks like a busy weekend of getting everything organised .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.