× Members

Pip medical

More
8 years 3 months ago #149825 by Lpen80
Replied by Lpen80 on topic Pip medical & MR
I received all my paperwork through today and was awarded 11 points for daily living & 10 points for mobility . My go rang today to advise me not to make my MR over the phone , she wants to read through all my paperwork and write a supporting letter . The dwp are due to ring at 10 am tomorrow for my MR details , so I am just going to have to say I wish to do this in writing is that okay to do that ? The award says they couldn't take my anxiety into account as they have graded me stage 1 ?? My GP has hit the roof and stated that the occupational therapist is in no position to "label" my anxiety . I feel quite hopeful but with these things you can never tell what's going to happen . Thanks again B & W for you constant support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149836 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical & MR

Lpen80 wrote: I received all my paperwork through today and was awarded 11 points for daily living & 10 points for mobility . My go rang today to advise me not to make my MR over the phone , she wants to read through all my paperwork and write a supporting letter . The dwp are due to ring at 10 am tomorrow for my MR details , so I am just going to have to say I wish to do this in writing is that okay to do that ? The award says they couldn't take my anxiety into account as they have graded me stage 1 ?? My GP has hit the roof and stated that the occupational therapist is in no position to "label" my anxiety . I feel quite hopeful but with these things you can never tell what's going to happen . Thanks again B & W for you constant support

Just explain that you are unable to cope with conversations over the phone due to your anxiety and you will be making a written request for an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #149838 by Lpen80
Thanks Gordon , she did ring on Monday but i could barely speak as was having a panick attack so couldn't speak to them . My sons typing everything up atm , very hard knowing what to put but hopefully it will all read okay !

More
8 years 2 months ago #151128 by Lpen80
I went all my MR paperwork in yesterday . My go did a very brief letter stating I had servere anxiety & depression which affects my ability to function on a dialy basis . She also put that I was under the care of iapts team and been referred to a psychiatrist . Even though it was extremely short i feel it was enough for the DM to realise that the Atos report stating I didn't have anxiety tproblems is a load of rubbish . Everything was sent special delivery yesterday so I rang pip to notify them all the paperwork was serving together and that is All I would be providing .
Pip told me to ring in 6-8 weeks if I haven't heard anything . I will update once I hear the outcome of my MR . Finger and toes crossed !

More
8 years 2 months ago #151784 by Lpen80
Replied by Lpen80 on topic Pip medical - MR & RESULT
I posted all my additional information last Wednesday for my MR , this was received Thursday by pip . I've just got home from hospital and a decision was made on Saturday that I was Entitled to both care and mobility at the enhanced rate . Thank you so much for everything . If you genuinely believe your entitled then don't give up .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151796 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical - MR & RESULT

Lpen80 wrote: I posted all my additional information last Wednesday for my MR , this was received Thursday by pip . I've just got home from hospital and a decision was made on Saturday that I was Entitled to both care and mobility at the enhanced rate . Thank you so much for everything . If you genuinely believe your entitled then don't give up .

Well that was quick :)

Congratulations we don't get many revisions at the MR stage and I think yours is the second this week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris