× Members

ESA assessment

More
8 years 1 month ago #152941 by ExCollier
Replied by ExCollier on topic ESA assessment
But I'm on contributions based esa and it came after we'd asked about my assessment result.anyway I think my redundancy money takes me over the limit to claim,when it gets below the cut off figure then I'll request a form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152945 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA assessment

ExCollier wrote: But I'm on contributions based esa and it came after we'd asked about my assessment result.anyway I think my redundancy money takes me over the limit to claim,when it gets below the cut off figure then I'll request a form.

Hi EC,

It's up to you, but you can receive IR ESA top-ups/Premiums in addition to CB ESA payments if entitled.

Even if a claimant is in receipt of CB ESA only, DWP can still request information regarding your financial situation, especially where one is in receipt of a Works Pension, as even with CB ESA, deductions can be made from your CB ESA if your Works Pension exceeds £85/Week.

See also : Asset rule for receipt of IR ESA

&

24 hour work rule for payment of IR ESA

Just a reminder that it can cause problems if you fail to fill in and return a form sent to you by DWP ESA, so you might want to contact them to discuss it further.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.