× Members

TIMESCALE FOR DECISION ON A ESA REASSESSMENT FORM

More
8 years 3 months ago #149419 by jen

Gordon wrote:
There have been some changes to the ESA guidance over the last year, so make sure you use the latest guides.

Gordon

Thank you. Wading through it now and as usual, ones heart can't help but sink by the nastiness of this system. Without your guides, all of us here would be sunk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #151100 by D Peplow
Hello

Does anyone know when I am likely to hear from DWP on a decision after sending ESA Form back 2 weeks ago as this is a Reassessment? Many Thanks B)

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #151114 by bro58

misslincs48 wrote: Hello

Does anyone know when I am likely to hear from DWP on a decision after sending ESA Form back 2 weeks ago as this is a Reassessment? Many Thanks B)

Hi ml48,

I will merge this topic with your other ESA related topic.

Please post any further ESA related queries to this topic.

The length of time that it may take to hear anything will be variable.

As Maximus will now have your ESA50, it will be dependent on when they can fit you in for a face to face assessment if they feel that you need one, or if they have made a paper based assessment and returned your file back to the DWP ESA Decision Maker to make the final decision, how busy they are.

You could : Contact The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus). and/or DWP ESA for an update :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152337 by D Peplow
Hi

Do you know how long re assessments decisions are taking at present as its been 4 weeks since i sent my esa reassessment in? Many Thanks

More
8 years 2 months ago #152355 by Gordon

misslincs48 wrote: Hi

Do you know how long re assessments decisions are taking at present as its been 4 weeks since i sent my esa reassessment in? Many Thanks

I would have expected you to have heard by now, it might be worth your chasing the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #152372 by D Peplow
thank you for your reply :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris