× Members

Appeal to Tribunal

More
8 years 3 months ago #147717 by Bookerbabe
Replied by Bookerbabe on topic Appeal to Tribunal
Thank you again. Just one more query please does the request for the medical report need to be in writing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #147718 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Appeal to Tribunal
Hi
Yes it does.

See the previous page for detailed advice.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by foss27.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148890 by Bookerbabe
Have you come across anyone on the forum who has had to give their motability scheme car back as a result of not being giving enhanced mobility award when transferring over to PIP. I have read that once you get notice that the award will not be given the car has to go back and a date is given for return. My husbands car was due back 23 Dec as he lost his award (appeal in place to tribunal) and when he rang motability they said that they had no information for return of car on that day. They said they will write when they have a date for car to be returned and give us 3 weeks notice. To date no letter from motability

More
8 years 3 months ago #148927 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal to Tribunal

Bookerbabe wrote: Have you come across anyone on the forum who has had to give their motability scheme car back as a result of not being giving enhanced mobility award when transferring over to PIP. I have read that once you get notice that the award will not be given the car has to go back and a date is given for return. My husbands car was due back 23 Dec as he lost his award (appeal in place to tribunal) and when he rang motability they said that they had no information for return of car on that day. They said they will write when they have a date for car to be returned and give us 3 weeks notice. To date no letter from motability

I would have expected Motability to have recovered the car as soon as possible after your husbands DLA Mobility award ended. There is a four week run on of DLA from when the PIP Decision is made, is it possible that you are still in this?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bookerbabe

More
8 years 3 months ago #148946 by Bookerbabe
PIP decision was made 23rd November so it seems strange that motability have not been in touch by now. I just wondered if you had heard of anybody else experiencing such a delay,

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #148957 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Appeal to Tribunal

Bookerbabe wrote: PIP decision was made 23rd November so it seems strange that motability have not been in touch by now. I just wondered if you had heard of anybody else experiencing such a delay,

Hi Bb,

I can't recall any other members making any such comments.

More information on this can be found on : The Motability Website

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.