× Members

Appeal to Tribunal

More
8 years 2 months ago #151189 by Bookerbabe
Replied by Bookerbabe on topic Appeal to Tribunal
Hi,
I have sent off my appeal to tribunal form detailing reasons that I am appealing (against mobility award). I am now in receipt of my full medical assessment report. Can I submit additional information to the tribunal appealing against my daily living award as well, now that I am receipt of the full details in my medical report, even though I did not list this on the tribunal form submitted ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151199 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Appeal to Tribunal

Bookerbabe wrote: Hi,
I have sent off my appeal to tribunal form detailing reasons that I am appealing (against mobility award). I am now in receipt of my full medical assessment report. Can I submit additional information to the tribunal appealing against my daily living award as well, now that I am receipt of the full details in my medical report, even though I did not list this on the tribunal form submitted ?

Hi Bb,

I see that you have made several other PIP related queries in different topics, which I will now merge together into this one !

Please post any future PIP related queries to this topic !

Yes, you can safely submit fresh evidence to The Tribunal Service (TS) right up until 7-10 days before the hearing date.

You can even present 1-2 A4 pages to The Clerk on the day.

Have a read through : This Post where you may find some of the information therein helpful !

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151239 by Bookerbabe
Thank you so much. I wasn't sure how to merge so thanks for doing that too.

Just another question please. Am I able to represent my husband at tribunal ?

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151266 by bro58

Bookerbabe wrote: Thank you so much. I wasn't sure how to merge so thanks for doing that too.

Just another question please. Am I able to represent my husband at tribunal ?

Hi Bb,

Only Mods can merge topics, all that you need to do in future is reply to this topic with any other PIP related queries !!! :)

Yes, you can represent (with a small "r") your hubby at the hearing !

However, you should inform the TS that you are going to accompany him and "r"epresent him !

Although, they will still direct most of their question to him, you should be allowed some input as well !!

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151573 by Bookerbabe
Can I ask if you have heard of many people who when sending in all of the supporting evidence to the tribunal service have subsequently been informed that there is sufficient evidence to make a decision about the case without having to attend the tribunal ?

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151593 by bro58

Bookerbabe wrote: Can I ask if you have heard of many people who when sending in all of the supporting evidence to the tribunal service have subsequently been informed that there is sufficient evidence to make a decision about the case without having to attend the tribunal ?

Hi Bb,

Yes, sometimes appellants are contacted a day or so before the hearing date and informed that they have succeeded, and therefore do not have to attend.

Others are sometimes told that they have succeeded when they report to The Clerk at the Tribunal and are given the Decision Notice without a hearing.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.