× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 1 month ago #154552 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!
OK thanks. I'm a bit confused about where to put him (husband) You see, he has a docorate, so would be Dr... I have a spare box under medical professionals but he isn't a GP type doctor. As far as I remember with the ESA form it was worded slightly differently "medical professionals or carers" something like that. So just double checking it would deb OK to put him in this section?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154561 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

Orangeblossom wrote: OK thanks. I'm a bit confused about where to put him (husband) You see, he has a docorate, so would be Dr... I have a spare box under medical professionals but he isn't a GP type doctor. As far as I remember with the ESA form it was worded slightly differently "medical professionals or carers" something like that. So just double checking it would deb OK to put him in this section?

Hi Ob,

If he is not a registered Doctor in medicine, but is entitled to use the title Doctor due to a qualification that he has obtained and is only being referred to as your carer, you should make this clear !!

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154568 by Orangeblossom
Ok- I will make sue that I put "carer and husband' for him. Thank you.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154890 by Orangeblossom
OK so I think I'm finished now. I decided to leave off my husband from the list at the start to avoid any confusion, and mentioned him in the additional info section instead. I've still got another couple of weeks until it's due back, but i think I'll send it next week as I'm a bit worried there could be a problem with the postage as some people seem to have had problems with this. I'll sent it First Class Signed for.

So I've numbered and included (as well as typed answers to PIP form): 1 Consultant's letters in gate order about my physical condition 2. Same but about mental health condition. 3. My care plan for both conditions. 4 Copies of last 4 months prescription scripts.

I'll keep you updated how it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154924 by Orangeblossom
Do you know if you send it in early do they asses it then or on the day it's due? I don't want an interview in the Easter school holidays as will be more tricky to arrange, Thanks

More
8 years 1 month ago #154981 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

Orangeblossom wrote: Do you know if you send it in early do they asses it then or on the day it's due? I don't want an interview in the Easter school holidays as will be more tricky to arrange, Thanks

They'll look at it when it reaches the top of the outstanding pile so if you send it in early it will be nearer the top than if you send it in later.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.