× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 1 month ago #155082 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!
Mine is due in the 11th, and thinking of sending the end of this week (1st) to give it time to arrive. Any idea how long it's taking to assessment at the moment, as we might be away the week of the 11th to the 17th. I'm thinking they'll still be looking at it at that stage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155095 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

Orangeblossom wrote: Mine is due in the 11th, and thinking of sending the end of this week (1st) to give it time to arrive. Any idea how long it's taking to assessment at the moment, as we might be away the week of the 11th to the 17th. I'm thinking they'll still be looking at it at that stage.

If you are going to be away then it is worth your including this information on your form.

There appears to be wide variation on time to an assessment some are hearing within a week for others it is taking a month or more.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
8 years 1 month ago #155176 by Orangeblossom
Ok I have stated in the section about an assessment, We are not available the week of 11th to 17th April. I hope this is OK. Wasn't sure whether to mention we would be away or Easter so ended up just putting that. Many thanks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155492 by Orangeblossom
I sent it second class signed for on Friday and they got it today- I just checked online and it has been received and I have the signature etc. So just a matter of waiting now. O mentioned we are not available next week so hopefully they won't be quick enough to ask to see me this week. They need to ask a week in advance anyway I think...

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157372 by Orangeblossom
I got the decision letter today - no medical- and they have given me no award. I have got 7 points daily living and 4 for mobility.

I'm surprised they have done this without even a medical, as I have been on enhanced rate. Not sue what to do next?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157373 by Orangeblossom
The letter is a bit scary, it says things like it has been subject of a clinical review is this normal / standard letter? Many thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.