× Members

unexpected letter

More
8 years 1 month ago #154607 by spasm
Replied by spasm on topic unexpected letter
Dear benefits and work team.

Ok ESA letter filled in all med evidence supplied, due to arrive on march the 25th so sent back on march 16th didn’t know it had to go to sorting office first so DWP saying no record on system of me sending in form, however I have proof letter was received and signed for on 18th of march, now got to wait for it to arrive to different office, why do they not say allow 10 days for delivery? My advice to all people sending back forms to send in plenty of time, I’m hoping my letter will arrive to its true destination by the 24th of March.

yours Spasm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154616 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic unexpected letter

spasm wrote: Dear benefits and work team.

Ok ESA letter filled in all med evidence supplied, due to arrive on march the 25th so sent back on march 16th didn’t know it had to go to sorting office first so DWP saying no record on system of me sending in form, however I have proof letter was received and signed for on 18th of march, now got to wait for it to arrive to different office, why do they not say allow 10 days for delivery? My advice to all people sending back forms to send in plenty of time, I’m hoping my letter will arrive to its true destination by the 24th of March.

yours Spasm

Hi S,

We have had this before !!

They cannot insist that you make allowances for delays in the internal mail systems when returning documents by a deadline !

See : This Topic

Most claimants find it difficult enough returning the documents by the deadline date given, without cutting back on that further !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154664 by spasm
Hi Benefits and Work
Ok form has been received today my hubby can now rest while they assess all information given.

Mrs Spasm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 11 months ago #159757 by spasm
Hi Benefits and Work,

I had the decision from the dwp they have Kept me in the support group, I did not have to go for a medical I think they went off the medical evidence I supplied, however I will be asking for the relevant documents from the dwp to explain why i was put in the support group and how long I have been put in there for.
Thanks for all the help provided.

Spasm

More
7 years 11 months ago #159806 by spasm
Hello All,

I wonder if you could help us please. Spasm has been put in the support group and when I phoned the DWP this morning to ask for ESA85A and also ESA113 the lady I spoke to said that they don't exist. She did eventually put in a request for the information I asked for but didn't tell me what the form numbers were etc. I would like to send of a request in writing so if anyone knows the relevant forms to request please could somebody tell us.

TIA,

yours Mrs Spasm

More
7 years 11 months ago #159815 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic unexpected letter

spasm wrote: Hi Benefits and Work,

I had the decision from the dwp they have Kept me in the support group, I did not have to go for a medical I think they went off the medical evidence I supplied, however I will be asking for the relevant documents from the dwp to explain why i was put in the support group and how long I have been put in there for.
Thanks for all the help provided.

Spasm

That's terrific news. Well done!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.