× Members

PIP reassessment

More
8 years 1 month ago #154854 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic PIP reassessment
Got my letter and info from doctors today so it's all ready for posting on Tuesday. My dr has been very supportive, so fingers crossed.

Have a lovely Easter Time.

Mags

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154858 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP reassessment

Mags wrote: Got my letter and info from doctors today so it's all ready for posting on Tuesday. My dr has been very supportive, so fingers crossed.

Have a lovely Easter Time.

Mags

Hi M,

That's good to hear !! :)

Remember, keep original of letters/documents and always send copies !!

I hope you enjoy the Easter break as well !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155074 by Mags
Well it's gone today, tracked and next day delivery, was to be there by the 2nd but I did ring for an extension last week as I wasn't too sure whether everything would be ready in time!

So now the waiting game!

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

More
8 years 1 month ago #155164 by Mags
Got the usual text this morning, saying they had my form and would be in touch and that I might or might not need a f2f. At least I know they have it.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157181 by Mags
Got a letter from Atos this morning, have to have an assessment, couldn't put any more evidence in, my Dr did a great letter saying how my disabilities affects my ability to carry out the descriptors but still made no difference, never mind only had one last year.

They have done the same again, sent me to one 20 miles away, when there us an assessment 7 miles away! So have changed it, first appointment was for 5 May, and I can be have one for 28/4, this Thursday?!

At least I don't have to wait long!

And if that wasn't enough stress, hubby has found himself a young girlfriend with whom he can have fun with!

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157528 by Mags
Well at least it's over, not confident at all, didn't give much time for answers and, memory problems, I forgot half of what I needed to say, didn't say their profession either!

Took some more info with me and they gave me it back so I'm sending it myself to DWP. I didn't sign anything this time as well.

Bit concerned at the end when I was asked if I had an award and I said yes standard care and enhanced mobility, their answer was 'we'll see'!

Waiting game now, said it would be about 6 weeks.

Mags

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.