× Members

Pip Transfer

More
8 years 1 month ago #154928 by karren
Replied by karren on topic Pip Transfer
Yep i applied last year and got declined, for this section, they told me it don't matter if i cannot prepare and cook the food, as i could use a microwave and have meals that way.

i have reapplied again as they should never state you using a microwave they should base it on fresh food. you have to tell them all.

I take seizures also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154983 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Transfer

karren wrote: Yep i applied last year and got declined, for this section, they told me it don't matter if i cannot prepare and cook the food, as i could use a microwave and have meals that way.

i have reapplied again as they should never state you using a microwave they should base it on fresh food. you have to tell them all.

I take seizures also.

The use of a microwave for cooking fresh ingredients, not heating up pre-prepared food, Is one of the changes between DLA and PIP, please refer to the relevant section in the PIP Claim guide for more information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris