× Members

PIP daily diary

More
7 years 11 months ago #158889 by Chrissy
PIP daily diary was created by Chrissy
Hi

I've read onen one post about a PIP daily diary template.
Could someone tell me what this is and where I can find more information about it.
I am currently on a lifetime DLA award, and wondered if it would be worth me keeping one, and how to go about it.
I would rather handwrite it, as I get stressed typing, even typing this post has given me major butterflies in my stomach.

Another question please, if i get my PIP assessment before my ESA reassessment (got put in support group witthout a medical last time) in 2013, if I fail my pip assessment, will they take my ESA off me, or look at that at the same time?
Thanks and sorry for being such a worrier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158898 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP daily diary
Hi Chrissy,

There is a template diary in the PIP guide.

Many people find it helpful, especially those who suffer from variable conditions but it is not mandatory to use one.

PIP help for claimants

It doesn't matter whether it is completed by hand or on the computer, as long as entries are clearly legible.

DWP could not just take your ESA off you, they would have to go through the full assessment process. We have never seen refusal of one award lead to reassessment of another.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
7 years 11 months ago #159608 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic PIP daily diary
thank you for providing the link and reassuring me.
I am glad you have never seen refusal of one award lead to reassessment of another.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159609 by Chrissy
Hi Mrs Hurtyback
Even though the PIP diary would be completed by myself, could it still be counted as evidence? thanks

More
7 years 11 months ago #159635 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP daily diary

Chrissy wrote: Hi Mrs Hurtyback
Even though the PIP diary would be completed by myself, could it still be counted as evidence? thanks

Yes :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
7 years 11 months ago #159666 by Chrissy
Thank you Mrs Hurtyback.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.