× Members

Face 2 face medical

More
7 years 8 months ago #166462 by Alisonm7772
Replied by Alisonm7772 on topic Face 2 face medical
Well I can not thank you enough for guidance on your website and forum,
I got my decision letter on Saturday morning saying I have been placed in the support group so all I can say is thank you so much there was no need to panic over it being such a short medical,
Will I be able to send for my medical report now that I have been re-assessed and also my 19 year old daughter works part time do I have to inform them of this as her child benefit finishes at the beginning of September?
Best regards Alim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #166500 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Face 2 face medical
That's great news Alim! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Yes, you can contact DWP and ask for a copy of the assessor's report. It will be an ESA85 if you have a face2face assessment (ESA85a if you did not).

You will only have to contact DWP about your daughter's work/child allowance if you are on income-related ESA (although I don't think your daughter's wages would affect your income, it's still worth contacting DWP to save problems later!).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alisonm7772

More
5 years 1 month ago #227664 by Smc2444
Replied by Smc2444 on topic Face 2 face medical
Hi how long did you have to wait for your reply to let you know you were in the support group, I am on the verge here I can’t cope mine is tomorrow a f2f home appointment I have t slept not from last wed properly I had to get my diazepam dosage put this week as my bee era are threw the roof, I had another emergency appointment with my gp yesterday she wanted to see me after hearing me on the phone and was very concerned for my mental health and reassured me she’s always here to talk, I’ve had to call her back at 8am and I’m already waiting for the call back I just can’t cope sorry if I’m stressing anyone out

More
5 years 1 month ago #227677 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face 2 face medical
Smc

You have replied to a post from over two years ago!

ESA Decisions are taking 4-6 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.