× Members

Face 2 face medical

More
7 years 8 months ago #165486 by Alisonm7772
Replied by Alisonm7772 on topic Face 2 face medical
Sorry so many things going on in my mind at the moment,
Would I be able to submit other medical evidence to the decision maker after the f 2 f medical as I had biopsys taken on Friday and not received the results as yet
Thanks again you've put my mind at some peace
Regards Alim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165487 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Face 2 face medical
Yes, you can do this. Address it to 'The Decision Maker' at the address on your most recent letter about your ESA

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alisonm7772

More
7 years 8 months ago #165717 by Alisonm7772
Hi all
Well I managed to get to my f2f medical today as my anxiety was through the roof thank goodness my daughter was with me,my appointment was at 11.30,but hey ho they were running late so we waited and waited and 50 minutes later the hcp called us in by that time I was in such a state,
She started buy asking my name and date of birth,then asked which of my problems were the worst so I said all of them so she decided to concentrate on my mental health problems and how it affects my life I tried to explain but find it very hard to put things into words my daughter I'd assist me with this she seemed happy to let her promp me,then asked me if I was left or right handed which I found very strange as this has nothing to with my mental health,she asked about my medication which I gave her and typed them all into the computer and then again she asked if I was left or right don't know whether she'd forgot or this is for some other reason,Also she asked if I answered the telephone or answered the front door,and who did the shopping.I tried to give her my letters from my consultant and information about my Ibd and a recent procedure I had and she just wasn't interested,
Then she said it was over and thank you for coming all in all we were out of there by 12.45pm so it only lasted 20 minutes I don't know if this is a good thing or she wanted her dinner,just have to keep my fingers crossed all went well but not expecting a lot.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165719 by slugsta
I'm glad that the f2f is now behind you. We have given up trying to guess the outcome from the way the assessment was conducted so all you can do now is wait. I hope you get a favourable decision before too long,

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165721 by Alisonm7772
Thank you mrs hurtyback this website and is a great support to many people I will update on the next stage of a very stressful time,
Should I wait till I get the result from the f2f or can I request the from it at any time thank you again
Regards Alim

More
7 years 8 months ago #165722 by slugsta
Hi Alim,

I should give it a couple of weeks for the report to be completed and reach DWP, then phone and request it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.