× Members

PIP decision

More
4 years 5 months ago #240073 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP decision

Winnie wrote: Hi Gordon,
I called PIP this morning to see if a decision had been made which it had. Enhanced for both care and moving around. All done and dusted within a few weeks.

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242386 by 9Winnie
Replied by 9Winnie on topic PIP decision
Well after receiving enhanced for both parts of pip on a paper based assessment I have now received an appointment to go for an assessment for esa.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242404 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision
Hi Winnie

Because you had a paper-based decision for PIP - it does not automatically happen for ESA. You might want to ring them, say that you had paper-based for PIP and see if they will change their minds. They may require extra back-up from a doctor.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 months ago #243054 by 9Winnie
Had my ESA assessment last week so fingers crossed. How long should I expect to wait for the outcome?

More
4 years 3 months ago #243055 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP decision
Hi Winnie

Hopefully 4 -6 weeks, but times have been very variable and some people have waited much longer than that.

BIS

More
4 years 2 months ago #244179 by 9Winnie
Called DWP this afternoon for outcome from my ESA assessment. I have been put back in the support group for two years. This will take me up to six months before my retirement age. I would also like to add that at the assessment I was treated with dignity and respect. Thank you for all your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.