× Members

Pip assessors report received today

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #216799 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip assessors report received today

LadyLuna wrote: I would just like to add that I have had my report back with the most glaring of contradictions and unfinished sentences from a guy who was refusing for me to record the assessment, even though I had been in touch with Captia weeks before and arranged for a recorded assessment.

I got awarded 2 years last year, which ends in April 2019 - this joker has said I need a review in 9 months which takes me to May 2019 - so a whole month extra - wooo!

Actually, and I don't quite understand this: the assessor awarded me zero points and at the end of the form has recommended that I'm not reassessed for two years!

What on earth is that all about? Did the assessor completely crack up or have they made quite a few wrong clicks?

I'm totally confused.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216811 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessors report received today

phrank wrote: Actually, and I don't quite understand this: the assessor awarded me zero points and at the end of the form has recommended that I'm not reassessed for two years!

What on earth is that all about? Did the assessor completely crack up or have they made quite a few wrong clicks?

I'm totally confused.

I suspect it is more a case of the field being required in order for the report to be completed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank, TheMerlin486, Waylay

More
5 years 9 months ago #216852 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Pip assessors report received today
My MP says happy to get in touch with DWP about my report - wonder if would make any difference as have written already to DWP about it. Any idea if the MP would make any difference, in past experience I found the DWP pretty rubbish and only Appeals changed anything. DWP just seemed to fudge and cover up for the assessors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hotstitch

More
5 years 9 months ago #216862 by Gordon
OB

MPs cannot interfere in the process of making a Decision, they can be good at expediting the process and overcoming barriers that the DWP have placed in front of the claimant and they can ask some really awkward questions of the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
5 years 9 months ago #216876 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip assessors report received today
Finally received the briwn envelope. Zero points. They say they can't pay me PIP after 17th of August and that I owe them money?

Have I got to pay my PIP back that I got on Monday 21st?

Can't realistically see me getting much further saying I got zero points.

Sorry but my mind is all over the place at moment.

All the phone calls I've made and extra evidence and the DM just sided up with the person who assessed me.

Any advice is appreciated.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216885 by Gordon
phrank

PIP is paid four-weekly in arrears so it should not be more than four days of over-payment from what I can see.

Please don't assume that you have no options moving forward although I will warn you that it will not be a quick solution. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3688-most...enior-tribunal-judge

AS you have no award, you have two options; you can make a new claim for PIP, there is no waiting time or you can request an MR and if necessary an appeal. You can take both options but I do not recommend it.

In either case, you are going to have to address the issues that have lead to your not scoring. What issues have been raised in the report?

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMerlin486

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.