× Members

PIP result at last!

More
5 years 4 months ago #221647 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP result at last!
Hi all,

Probably won't do me any good, but certainly no harm, I have just written my letters to Independent Assessment Services (ATOS) to initiate my complaint about the assessor. I have also written to The Nursing and Midwifery Council and included a copy of the letter to IAS.

Acording to a friend who used to be a nurse, the latter organusation take complaints like this very seriously.

If it stops her doing the same again, that's satisfaction enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #221655 by clivelate
Replied by clivelate on topic PIP result at last!
Hi is who the IAS.

thanks

More
5 years 4 months ago #221673 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP result at last!

clivelate wrote: Hi is who the IAS.

thanks

IAS - Independent Assessment Services, they are one of the two organisations providing assessments for PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: clivelate

More
5 years 4 months ago #222303 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP result at last!
Hi all.

Just to say, I have had a lengthy response from IAS re my complaint about my PIP assessment and in particular the assessor.

It's basically just a 'get out'. One thing which did concern me: it says 'it is difficult to ascertain what was said and what was not said during the
assessment'.

I pounced on that. I pointed out that it was recorded and that according to the DWP the second copy stays with IAS. I said if they have lost their copy I can get a new copy for them to listen to. Somehow, I doubt very much that they'll take up my offer.

Also I have received a response from the Nursing and Midwifery Council. A long letter together with a form I've sent back. They are basically asking permission to contact the nurse in question and use my correspondence for evidence if need be.

So am waiting for a response to that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, Orangeblossom

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.