× Members

pip

More
5 years 3 months ago #222678 by pandapoo
pip was created by pandapoo
Hello there i am new to this site can anyone help i have just been refused a pip claim with no points for all the activitys and on the form and in the descriptor choice i did not put anything in my questionaire can anybody help with this regards Ian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #222690 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
I

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

If you did not provide any information in your claim form then there probably isn't any point in your asking the DWP to look at their Decision, it would be simpler if you started a new claim, there is no waiting period.

You are going to have to explain your problems with completing the PIP activities, our PIP Claim guide can help you to do this, see

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best the help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #222696 by pandapoo
Replied by pandapoo on topic pip
Hello Gordon i did put all the evidence in my questionnaire but the assesor said i have not.

More
5 years 3 months ago #222701 by Gordon
I

It sounds as if the assessor is saying that you either

- provided information that was not supported by the evidence you provided, or
- the information you provided was not relevant to the PIP activities, or
- a combination of the two.

Do you have a copy of the assessment report?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #222707 by pandapoo
Replied by pandapoo on topic pip
hi again Gordon yes i do have a copy of my assessment report.

More
5 years 3 months ago #222733 by Gordon

pandapoo wrote: hi again Gordon yes i do have a copy of my assessment report.

You don't need to repeat your posts, they will not appear in the forum until approved by a Moderator.

So what activities did you expect to score for and what has the assessor said (in brief) as to why you don't score points?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.