× Members

pip

More
5 years 3 months ago #222829 by pandapoo
Replied by pandapoo on topic pip
Hi again Gordon the activities are Preparing food managing health bathing as i have seizure so i us a bath chair reading engaging face to face making budgeting planning journeys regards pandapoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #222830 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
pandapoo

And what reasons did the assessor or Decision Maker give for not awarding you points?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #222899 by pandapoo
what i can see is that he has looked at the hp's report and what she's said he as tuck her word that i can do all the activites so the award was not given i can not give all that he said i would on all night .

More
5 years 3 months ago #222903 by Gordon
pandapoo

It is very difficult for me to offer you advice without an understanding of the issues that caused your claim to fail.

All I can say is that you need to go back to basics and make sure that you have explained your limitations in terms that relate to the PIP Descriptors, go back through your form, the assessment report and our PIP Claim guide. You need to be able to complete each activity reliably and on the majority of days.

If you deal with the report the try and show that the facts that the assessor's opinions are based on are incorrect, try and limit your comments to matters that lead to your scoring.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #222995 by pandapoo
Hi Gordon i think the problem was i went to the assesment on my own as my wife is very ill and she could not go with me and the HP said i looked clean and i spoke ok and had on shaking with the situation in hear opinion i could do every thing fine but she don't live my live at home .

More
5 years 3 months ago #223004 by Gordon
pandapoo

It certainly won't have helped.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.