× Members

Pip assessment no show

More
5 years 3 months ago #222679 by toulane55
Pip assessment no show was created by toulane55
My pip assessment was arranged by capita for today at 13:00 but nobody showed up. I called them at 13:10 and they tried to ring assessor but the assessor wasn’t answering their phone, I rang again at 13:50 and they tried again but still not answering. I have been told to ring back in 5 working days?. what could possibly have gone wrong.? I’m so angry, I wanted this over and done with and nobody seems to know what’s happened.
Has this happened to anyone els ?
Thanks
Jen x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #222691 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment no show
Jen

We have seen this on the forum before.

Don't leave it five working days, I would phone them on Monday afternoon or Tuesday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: toulane55

More
5 years 3 months ago #222706 by toulane55
Replied by toulane55 on topic Pip assessment no show
Surely they would have phoned if they had to cancel ? What reason would there be , I rang back and they phoned the assessors manager but guess what there was no answer to that too maybe they were both at their Xmas lunch out. What happens now then p,lease?

More
5 years 3 months ago #222715 by toulane55
Don’t know if I’ve already posted this as I’m so confused but I rang them back and they did try to ring the assessors manager but guess what, they couldn’t get hold of him/her either. I said I wanted to make a complaint and they said I couldn’t as the system has not been updated, they said they would contact me in 5 days said they don’t know when they would be able to assess me and I just wanted it all done b3fore Xmas what possible reason could ther3 be to not show up, not answer their phone and the manager not to answer phone as well ?? Any ideas please?
I’m truly so stressed.x

More
5 years 3 months ago #222730 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment no show
Jen

Your posts won't appear in the forum until they are approved by a Moderator.

There are lots of reasons why the assessor did not turn up but there is no point in your trying to second guess them, what you do need to do is take control of the situation rather than allow the Assessment Provider do its own thing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #222812 by toulane55
Well I rang capita today to be told that they couldn’t locate my house and they rang me for directions but I didn’t answer my phone which is rubbish I had no phone call and not had any problems with people finding my house before, they said that there has now to be an investigation because the assessor should have contacted capita to find out whether or not I had phoned in which I did after 10 minutes of being late and had she done that ithe situation could have been resolved and the assessor and her manager should have both been available on their phones which they weren’t, so now I have to wait another 5 days until I can phone again and they will decide whether or not to refer my case back to DWP. I rang DWP to update them and also wrote to them. Is there anything els I should do pleases?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.