× Members

Pip assessment no show

More
5 years 4 months ago #223146 by toulane55
Replied by toulane55 on topic Pip assessment no show
Will do good idea thank you x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223147 by toulane55
Thank you have you heard anything yet x

More
5 years 4 months ago #223148 by Sandram
Replied by Sandram on topic Pip assessment no show
We had exactly the same problem with my husband's first home assessment day. The Assessor claimed they could not find the house even though there are only about a dozen houses in our postcode and I was waiting outside in the lane for them at the due time of arrival. It is rare that anyone cannot find our house but if it has happened before they have always phoned to ask us for detailed directions so why the Assessor did not do so I don't know. I phoned Capita within 20 minutes of the non-arrival and was told the Assessor had contacted them with the problem but I would have to wait 24 hours for the information to go through so they could arrange another appointment. In the end it took 6 weeks before we got another appointment.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223361 by toulane55
Thanks for all you replies. I have now had my home assessment, this was carried out by a nurse, she didn’t mind at all about the recording and actually changed the tape over when it was required, the assessment took 90 minutes and she was very professional and understanding I felt it was a bit rushed at times but that’s probably me getting confused and stressed but 99 minutes was quite a while so it’s probably me that just can’t keep up, so watch this space I’ll keep you updated and merry Xmas xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.