× Members

CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.

More
4 years 10 months ago #229915 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
Beverley

THe Descriptors for the Support Group are not points based, so arguing that you should have scored nine points instead of zero will not help you get into the group.

Your ESA(CB) can only be reinstated if you are placed in the Support Group, you cannot be paid anything during the MR and if you go on to appeal.

If you decide to appeal then you can either opt for an Oral hearing that you attend or a Paper one that you do not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230741 by beverley
Replied by beverley on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
Hi,
I have just received a letter about my M.R., in a detailed letter my partner sent to them we identified a number of limitations with a number of activities but they did not consider them all, as you rightly said I only needed 15 points in one activity, this was explained by my partner in the letter, it was also explained in the E.S.A. questionnaire and again explained by myself at the interview, the descriptor took no notice of the questionnaire, my explanation at the interview and physical proof I had at the time. The decision maker did and I have now been placed in E.S.A. with the support group. If only the descriptor had listen to me and read my questionnaire this would have never happened(he did look at the visible proof I had at the time) why does this happen and what will happen now about the payments I have missed I have received no payments after March 6th

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #230743 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
beverley

Congratulations on getting the Decision revised.

Your ESA(CB) should be put back into payment from the next ESA payday and you will receive back payment of the missed payments, this may take a few days longer.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.