× Members

CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #228305 by beverley
Replied by beverley on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
Hi,
Thank you once again, I feel that with out your help I would not be as calm as I am, I will go forward with your advise and if I need any more advise I know where to come.
Thank you again.
Beverley Morris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #228823 by beverley
Hi,
I have received my written statement decision from the E. S. A. and also form ESA3. First the ESA3 has revelled I qualify for no payment from them (we have managed a small savings fund to upgrade our bungalow on my retirement in a years time) and also I have been found as "having limited capability for work" can you tell me what happens now.
Thank you
Beverley

More
5 years 1 week ago #228839 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
beverley

Just to confirm, you are saying that you have savings and assets in excess of £16,000? If you do then you cannot receive any Income Related ESA.

Limited Capability for Work means that you have been placed in the WRAG again, you can challenge this Decision but you will need to show that you meet one or more of the Support Group Descriptors, can you do this?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #229715 by beverley
Yes I do have just over £16,000. I been in touch with DWP and have found there are some differences between the written statement and my ESA questionnaire, so my partner has written a Mandatory reconsideration in letter form detailing the differences , this has been sent to Birkenhead, this morning I received a phone call stating they had received it and it may go to a tribunal. Can you tell me what happens next.
Many thanks
Beverley Morris

More
4 years 11 months ago #229732 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CLAIM FOR CONTRIBUTION-BASED E. S. A.
beverley

So your MR request is based on your meeting one or more of the Support Group Descriptors? Have you explained which Descriptor you think that you meet and why?

MRs are taking around 6-8 weeks. It's up to you whether you go on to a Tribunal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #229914 by beverley
Hi,
My partner has made a detailed letter in which we disagree and why, eg. ACTIVITY 11 explanation on how this affects my day to day living. On some of the activity's my descriptor has scored 0 points and myself and my partner feel at minimum they should be at least 9.
if the M.R. are taking 6-8 weeks what happens to my payments until then.
Will I be invited to the tribunal and does it matter if I do not go.
Thank you
Beverley Morris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.