× Members

PIP Review

More
4 years 8 months ago #236277 by Harishah
Replied by Harishah on topic PIP Review
Thanks BIS.

My review is due in 2021 according to the award letter so it might be pointless put in an appeal.

Next time I will need use the correct terminology to describe my problems in the descriptors where as mentioned I have not been given no or lesser points so that the HR or DWP is fully aware.

I was not aware that just mentioning wearing hearings aids would not have impact with DWP in awarding the correct points. I still have problems hearing proparly even with the hearing aids but not thought of highlighting this as I had assumed that mentions hearing loss and having hearing aids would cover evrything. I will need to remember this with the next review. Thank you mentioning this point otherwise I would stayed ignorant of this.

An award is better than not getting anything as a lot of genuing claimtants are going through judging by what is in the forum so in a way I am lucky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.