× Members

esa had been stopped

More
4 years 11 months ago #230399 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa had been stopped
chelle

I'm sorry but we don't deal with Housing Benefit on the forum as the rules of its operation are specific to the Local Authority, you would be best advised to try an get local advice on this matter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230454 by chelle
Replied by chelle on topic esa had been stopped
hi yes i am trying to, but its hard trying to find someone with great expertise these days... however my MR came back today & nothing has changed so it looks like now i am going to have to appeal and find someone to represent me, it never rains til it pours. and the MR came back before a date was fixed that i would be hearing from them. and they still havent got the medical evidence i sent in.. C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.