× Members

esa had been stopped

More
4 years 11 months ago #229774 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa had been stopped
chelle

With appeal waiting times being in excess of six months there is no point holding on to information that might help overturn the Decision.

You need to show that you meet sufficient of the ESA Descriptors for an award, do you know how you qualified previously?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229777 by chelle
Replied by chelle on topic esa had been stopped
hi previously i had passed the esa descriptors and was awarded esa (sg) i also had a home visit at that time as well. i had no problems with it then. but this year a get a letter to attend a work capability assessment. i got worried and went along not thinking straight and what i would be getting into without thinking. and when i got there it was cancelled. and i had to go along again it was stressful.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229803 by Gordon
chelle

So do you know what Descriptors you met to be placed in the SG last time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #230115 by chelle
hi.. basically on my mental health & anxiety and my legs as they get painful due to varicose veins. also panic attacks & depression, insomnia & i am affectd emotionally, unable to cope in a work environment. task can sometimes become difficult due to my anxiety & depression i have no motivation. and due to other things as well..C.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230159 by Gordon
chelle

So I would go through our ESA Claim guides and your form to make sure that you have explained your problems in terms that match the Descriptors you hoped to score against.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

More
4 years 11 months ago #230389 by chelle
hi..i will have a look at the claim guides soon.. i have more worries i have just learned today
that i will have to wait 6 weeks (mid June) to be considered to have my housing benefit back
based on a 0 income. already the debts are piling up. ive had two letters asking me to pay up my rent arrears which has reached over £300, ive sent these people letters and have made numberous phone calls to them, and they are not listening. all they want is money. i am so tired and my nerves are bad. i just don't know what to do, as places round my area don't want to help you and you just get ignored. Do you know if all these rent arrears will be back dated to my housing benefit if my benefit was to be reinstated at all?

a very worried nerve wrecking chelle :-( :-(

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.