× Members

Help with boiler repair?

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #269240 by MindDisaster
Replied by MindDisaster on topic Help with boiler repair?

Hi, well, if you have 400 pounds, you can try to find services that can fix your boiler for 400 pounds and not 450; what's the problem? I would sell your boiler and buy a combi boiler because it is much more efficient, and paying for its services is much less than for a conventional boiler.
Hi, well, if you have 400 pounds, you can try to find services that can fix your boiler for 400 pounds and not 450; what's the problem? I would sell your boiler and buy a combi boiler because it is much more efficient, and paying for its services is much less than for a conventional boiler. In general, you should read an article about the smartboilerrepair.com/pros-cons-combi-conventional-boilers/pros and cons of combi boilers and conventional boilers . I think you will understand that I am right. However, if you still want to fix your boiler, I can send you several services in private messages. Well, I hope I have helped you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.