× Members

PIP

More
4 years 8 months ago #236176 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP
You don't need to say that you cannot stand anyone helping you. They do not need to know that. Just say that you need support. That not everyone can help, but the right person could. (even if you don't know who that is yet!) You don't have to have anyone, just the need for someone. They could help by reassuring you that the person is cleaner than you think perhaps and by calming you down.
Years ago, I said that I couldn't have anyone indoors to help me and so they stopped my money because I could not accept help! If you say you don't go out at all, then you won't get mobility.
It's not like you will be forced to have someone help you, by saying that you need someone. Just the fact that you need someone will get you the PIP. Hope I am making sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.