× Members

Response times for requesting forms

More
4 years 1 month ago #245431 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Response times for requesting forms
Hi irisheyes

You need to make a complaint and also get your MP involved, you will be surprised how fast things happen once a MP gets involved. It does seem a bit ridiculous having to involve your MP at such an early stage but the earlier you resolve the issue the less stressed it will get.

Complaining to PIP and ESA Assessment Providers

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...aq/general-faq#Gen70

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ELEANOR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #246325 by ELEANOR
Replied by ELEANOR on topic Response times for requesting forms
I contacted my daughter's MP and she contacted the DWP. They had sent my daughter a form to sign to give permission for me to act on her behalf. She had received it but hadn't opened the envelope (she often leaves mail unopened for weeks). I told her to find it and she did. She signed it and put it in the return envelope. Before she had a chance to post it she developed chest pains and a cough. She is self-isolating until April 4.

More
4 years 1 month ago #246559 by ELEANOR
Replied by ELEANOR on topic Response times for requesting forms
Someone else has posted the form for her.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.